3/4 c. creamy almond butter
1 1/4 c. mashed cooked sweet potatoes
1/4 c. blackstrap molasses
1/4 c. maple syrup
1 grated apple
2 large organic eggs
2 T. chia seeds
1/4 c. coconut flour
1 t. baking soda
1/2 t. sea salt
1 T. cinnamon
2 t. ground ginger
1/4 t. nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease an 8×8-inch glass baking dish with coconut oil.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor fitted with the “s” blade and process until smooth and combined. You can also use a hand-held mixer but the food processor is easier and creates a smoother batter.
Pour batter into greased and lined muffin tins.
- Bake for 25-30 min, or until top begins to split.
- Muffins will be fragile hot out of the oven but will firm up once cooled.
- Optional – glaze with dairy-free whipped cream or frosting
Submitted by Judi Paliungas© 2002 - 2022, AnswersForMe.org. All rights reserved. Click here for content usage information.