This chocolate mousse is so light, so airy, so decadent, and so HEALTHY! The secret ingredient is pumpkin! This guilt-free goodie helps to energize, combat stress and lower heart disease. Plus it’s super high in fiber, helping to curb cravings and balance blood sugar levels.
- 2 c. cooked, pureed pumpkin
- 1/3 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 c. maple syrup
- 1/2 c. coconut butter (make sure it’s heated to the point of liquid)
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 1/2 t. vanilla
- 1/4 t. sea salt or a pinch more
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix well with an immersion blender.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
- Serve mousse in a short dessert glass and garnish with berries and/or shaved chocolate.