- 2 bags organic broccoli florets
- 4+ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 – 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 t. fresh ground pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large or 2 small lemons, juiced
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Cut down any over-sized florets so the pieces are evenly sized and place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl with a small whisk olive oil, crushed garlic. Drizzle over broccoli and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread broccoli in a single layer onto a large baking sheet. Roast in preheated 425°oven for 20 minutes. With a spatula or tongs, turn over the broccoli pieces.
- Remove from oven and toss with salt, pepper and the lemon juice.
- Roast another 10 to 15 minutes, checking every 5, until broccoli is toasty, charred and as crisp as you like it. Serve immediately.