Destinations – For every journey there is a destination! Whether you’re traveling by land, sea, or air, you’re headed somewhere.
From birth we travel through stages that propel us toward our next level of maturity. To a great extent we determine our ultimate destination by the decisions we make along the way.
Life questions we all face: (sooner or later)
1. What am I supposed to do?
2. How to get started in a friendship with God?
3. What about all the stupid stuff in my past?
4. Given my past, what hope can I have for a decent future?
5. How can I overcome my past mistakes?
6. Putting it all together.
7. Should I stay in school or drop out?
8. Should I marry or remain single?
9. Where should I live?
10. Should I have children?
11. Is honesty always the best policy?
12. Should I take care of my body, or just live for today?
13. Why should I study the Bible?
14. How should I treat other people?
15. Should I accept Christ as my Authority and Guide?